- To positively transform the financial viability of our client partners
- To successfully transition patients through their health experience
- Differentiate our client partners in the markets they serve
We accomplish this by:
- Supporting & reinforcing the provider/patient relationship by focusing on patient's treatment and self care needs
- Engaging team members, patients, families, and caregivers as active participants in their care process through a proven "engagement" model.
- Providing innovative and research based solutions navigating the patient through the journey of self care management
- Enable and empower a strong employee/team member culture where personalized service translates to emotionally engaged activists.
- Exhibiting genuine care through empathy and knowledge, satisfying anticipated and unanticipated needs of team members, patients, caregivers, and family members at every experience encounter.
- Enrolling leadership and cross-functional resources into a single unified interdisciplinary patient success strategy.
- Ensuring reimbursement and payment maximizing every margin opportunity regardless of payer, pharmacy, manufacturer, state, or federal resource.
- Improve margins through optimized behavioral programs and supply chain efficiencies.
- Indoctrinate the depth of resources, programs, and focus made to maximize "value" at every experience encounter.
To enable our client partners to:
- Extend their mission/brand beyond their walls and across the care continuum
- Leverage their existing assets to compete successfully in a changing and consumer & retail environment.
- Succeed in an accountable care environment by positively influencing healthcare choices & compliance for patients, consumers, and their employees
The game plan: (Below are the 10 principles that guide how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis):
- We empower every team member to make a client partner's team member, patient, family/caregiver success story, and will enthusiastically share our honored position to influence the experience.
- We will embrace team members who demonstrate passion in their work, constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve PEA.
- We have big goals.... We will focus and continue to build a culture focused on the performance and outcomes for patients and our clients. If we do this, everything else will take care of itself.
- We know to retain great talent; we provide empowerment with accountability, flexibility with trust, and compensation with professional growth beyond other places.
- We go beyond normal parameters to support "work / life balance" for our team members and to ensure our families and children know they are most important in our lives.
- We would rather have fewer better customers
- We will be stewards of our financial resources; it is the first step in having credibility with our customer's financial resources.
- We are competitive and focused on progress. We know that the healthcare industry cannot stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We will listen to our customers and our team members
- We prioritize our "Office of Performance Management" as a key enabler to sound decisions, accountability, and a measure of our impact supporting the strategic plan of our client partners and PEA.